miércoles, diciembre 05, 2012

A Step Another Year




One step to end another year and the Bicentennial just around the corner, it's time to weigh what has happened this year.

Another year ends, and usually takes place everywhere stock of what happened in this period, businesses are productive and economic in nature, and in each of the beings who make this race is more personal, here is broad spectrum where this balance can be broken down, these areas are: Spiritual, Emotional, Social and Professional.

- Professional As I was given the opportunity to move work from the Cft La Araucana to the Training Area of ​​the same institution, with this change gaining a little more experience both life and knowledge, allowed me to meet other team work, another methodology, other times, other students (especially for the type of contact, as it is more personal) for this coming year I hope to move forward and try to continue doing my job in the best way.

- Social As I have been fortunate to know and have shared with great people, I had the privilege of reuniting broken lasos before the time with former classmates and old friends, all thanks to this social tool, as loess Facebook , leading to contact with friends from various parts of Norway, Sweden, Spain, Argentina, USA, Australia, New Zealand and China at some point, a situation that has comforted me a lot.

- In the Spiritual think it was good because I feel I have taken a step in my personal growth, the experience I have gained, the experiences that led me to look deep within my soul and projecting myself from the depths of my heart, there were experiences that marked me, if you can somehow say "A fire," as the instructing me to learn not only through reading but also with interesting people who may not have realized that you have contributed a bit to this growth, I think from sunrise to sunset, from the gentle morning breeze to the fact smell a flower, from simplicity to complexity of our being, growth can be found, this evolution spiritual makes me think and feel that we should be better people, when speaking this development, I am not limited to closure that could be found in one religion, belief or worship given, as more than once I have written, I feel that we are beings who possess a divine energy, which in varying degrees manifests, evolve or devolve lodge in, I hope and I wish it were only growth, but sometimes we see a steady decline, I try every day to be a better person, if you do not I try to see beyond the palpable, making the difference between hearing and listening, seeing and observing, I expect further progress in the year ahead, try to grow more, climb a rung on the ladder of life.

- Emotional As has been sweet and sour grapes, because as many know and realize, what was beautiful with the passage of time and it was not more, to feel that delivers more than 100% to be questioned constantly so it to or not, gender exhaustion and as expected I had to make a difficult decision that I was the best, this genre without thinking one of my dear friends support, in this year I felt the approach as well as the removal of some loved ones, a situation that has affected me either way, for better or for worse, I have a slight (even if you can say to deluded) hope that things can change for the better, but hey, ... Ces't la Vie I do not want to break the Universal Harmony, as I can not alter what fate has already written, I hope anyway that things can change for the better.


Finally I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart to each of you for being there, for giving me the support when you need it.

Humbly I return infinite thanks them for being part of this pillar that supports me emotionally.

I wish each of you the best wishes for the new year ahead, success in each of their projects.

A loving embrace and fraternal to each and every one of you, I love my friends.

Blessings and Light to illuminate their lives like a beacon in the middle of nowhere.



Your Humble Servant.




PS: It's hard to label everyone in this note, because as you know are all important to me ......

PS: Be yourself, never renounce their roots, as they are the building blocks for their own growth, the pursuit of spiritual perfection is constant and therefore should not judge the rest, be tolerant of the beliefs and political views which are at hand, and that the gesture shows the real democratic nature of a being, there is no absolute truth, and not only so we have to impose other, must learn to listen to what is next, do not justify generating fears hatred.