miércoles, diciembre 05, 2012

Loneliness




My dear friend.

How long has accompanied me?
How many years have you been with me?
How many centuries has sheltered me in your arms?
How many eons has been my confidant?

Long time we walked in this life and in previous.

You're the only one who has known for centuries the most unspeakable dreams and thoughts of men.

You're the only one who knows my hopes and sorrows.

You always were and always will be.

Even if you are invisible to the eyes of mankind always be there.

You are the guardian of forgotten knowledge

These from sunrise to sunset without giving any chance for humanity.

You feel like the morning breeze, you're like the river when it merges in the vast sea of life.

Only you have walked beside me giving me life after life without a moment's uneasiness.

I just hope that on the return trip you by my side.

These are days, years, centuries, eons, you've been here, only one company makes you forget even for a moment, yet these present.

Thanks friend for your company.