miércoles, diciembre 05, 2012

A reflection on anything important and interesting little





If I wanted to compile every word I have written to describe my feelings for my loved ones, I could write a book.


Every feeling put on a simple piece of paper or in a message, reflects what is in my heart, sometimes these expressions may have been or are reciprocated. They are like leaves in the autumn wind takes much to say, I feel and hear little, beats that are lost in the mists of time.


As birds migrate across the sky to another destination, seasonal changes as it changes every minute on a clock. No time or distance to a caress, to an expression of feeling, but there will be time to say something?


I lived a short time and I have met many people with good and bad feelings, luckily the former have been the most, from my childhood until today most remote people of all ages, political spectrum, religious and philosophical thoughts, people with whom I lived enriching experiences, many of which have been a great support for me, more than anyone has seen me sad as I have seen other cheerful.


They are part of my joys and sufferings, have witnessed my illusions and disappointments have been the light in my darkness.


Many times I have come to think of it reincarnated in the person, time and wrong place, I have tried to reconnect with and without help, I think I've missed, I've made ​​many mistakes, both in this life and in the past and have not able to amend them.


No pass many more lives never to reincarnate and stay under the shadow imperishable pertetua Tree of Life.


Thanks Friends (I) for letting me be part of their lives for another year, as have been mine.


Thanks for letting me walk beside another day.


Thanks for listening and for being there. Thanks for everything.