miércoles, diciembre 05, 2012

Reunion


You went back to your crib in the East, where every day comes a new day, where every night a new star rises in my dreams I meet with you and my blood, between Heaven and Earth chat, play and look at your fun smile I see in your eyes the joy of life, now you know all my secrets, my thoughts, my dreams, my strengths, my fears, my hopes and my weaknesses, every part of my being is no longer forbidden for you.

In the Shadows remain to observe what was done and will be done in this very darkness is where most remotest my childhood memories, moments that neither time nor space do forget.

The sun peeks every time from the East, makes reminisce with each ray the vitality of your smile.

They were my counselors in my most difficult moments and my joys in my happiest moments.

An Era ends and another begins, cycles in the wheel of life is constantly moving, it dies today, reborn tomorrow, the eternal cycle of life continues, the more lives we live in more enlightened.

I walk into an eternal path where every step I take is another day in my life.

We all come with a mission, and you turned your possibly, however I have failed in my move and my mission, where you hopefully forgive my mistakes, my punishment is to continue until the stop time, or my time ends, or until the Day and Night are based, in that moment we will meet again.

Before you meet in my judgment be placed in the balance my actions, they will determine which path to follow if you have to

East or continue to wander in the Shadows, that God will judge my old and my guide in this instance will be who guards the Primal Wisdom, I look forward to seeing this ancient book that holds the forgotten knowledge.

Not if there are angels, but if they are ours, our lights that guide us in the dark more intense.

Here's to you from a distance, Here's what we were, for what we are and will be.

In my dreams are waking to remember, every memory I have in my memory makes me sad, but happy, because every time I remember your smile.

Thanks for everything, for every moment lived, I hope everything turns One and One in All to reconnect again.

Again I apologize for what I did, done o hare, I apologize for not living up to the occasion.

I thank you, is that my loneliness is punishment from a previous cycle, I just hope that the day you stop burning my ashes we meet again, I hope this is not one to always but one soon.

Hopefully the tears I'm shedding are and to remind you of joy and not a reflection of what is in my heart.

Again thank you, it never hurts to give them ......